My Psychotherapy Practice
Research tells us that the therapeutic relationship and clinical skill are
the fundamental agents of change.
Psychotherapy for couples and individuals
My approach is experiential with a strong focus
on emotion and attachment. Together, we will work on
deepening your access to your feelings in order to
address and work through the underlying blocks that
stand in the way of your having a more fulfilling life.
I work primarily from ISTDP, a model of therapy
that requires engagement, collaboration,
and commitment from both of us to help you achieve
lasting change. As a therapist, I strive to be engaged,
present, empathic but also direct and honest in
the service of your well being.
From the very first meeting our focus will be on:
• Clarifying your emotional concerns,
• Honing in on self-defeating behaviors
• Overcoming emotional blocks.
By the end of the Trial Therapy, you will know
whether ISTDP best suits your needs and if we
are a comfortable match. After the initial consultation,
we will then meet weekly for a 55-minute session.
Fees & Payment
• Fee for a 50-minute session is $200 with some potential to slide.
• Out-of-network (OON) and PPO insurance accepted
• I can also provide you with documentation for reimbursement
• Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Cards, & Venmo