My Psychotherapy Practice
Research tells us that the therapeutic relationship and clinical skill are
the fundamental agents of change.
Psychotherapy for couples and individuals
My approach is experiential with a strong focus
on emotion and attachment. At the same time,
we will attend to unconscious patterns and fears that
interfere with your life.
Together, we will work on deepening your access
to your feelings in order to address and work through
the underlying blocks that
stand in the way of your having
a more fulfilling life.
As a therapist, I strive to be engaged,
present, empathic but also direct and honest in
the service of your well being.
From the very first meeting our focus will be on:
• Clarifying your emotional concerns and ways
to address them
• Working to overcome emotional blocks
and self-defeating behaviors
Fees & Payment
• Fee for a 50-minute session is $200 with some potential to slide.
• Out-of-network (OON) and PPO insurance accepted
• I can also provide you with documentation for reimbursement
• Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Credit Cards, & Venmo